• Awarded by University of Bucks New University (UK)
• Conducted by Magna Carta College (UK) & YIU
- Business Strategy Planning and Management
- Corporate Strategy, Governance and Ethics
- Financial Resources and Performance Management
- Leadership, Change and People Management
- Research Methodology and its Application to Marketing
Note: The evaluation is an assignment-based system. The students have to submit one assignment for each subject. The assignment has to be submitted once every three months. The questions and assessment are the responsibility of University of Bucks New University. After studying the five subjects mentioned above, the students will achieve Level 7 Diploma in Business Management and after doing Dissertation, they will achieve Master of Business Administration Degree.